USJobsCareers is partnering with Century Support Services!
Are you an innovative and adaptable UX/UI Designer? If you are ready to join a fast paced company on a mission to disrupt the industry this job is for you! We want to leverage you for your intuition and put you in front of our key clients. The time is now to make your next big career move. We are ready for you!
As the UX/UI Designer, you will work with every member of our team to help us build the best user experience possible. The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful design, possess superior UX skills and be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts and transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces. This position requires a high level of creativity, graphic design skills, focusing on technology and experiences.
Specific duties include but are not limited to:
- Keeping the end user at the center of your design process, ensuring what you create provides value.
- Create consistent content, interaction, and visual styles across a suite of products, making it easier to build and use.
- Research design and technology trends, and understand when it’s appropriate to use them or forge new paths.
- Understanding of how to express a design consistently and appropriately across browsers and devices. * Executing all visual design stages from concept to development
- Conceptualizing original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
KNOWLEDGE AND ESSENTIAL SKILLS:
- Some digital marketing experience with social media
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Up-to-date with the latest UX trends, techniques, and technologies
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced and goal-oriented environment
- Experience with online marketing platforms like Hubspot or Adobe is a plus
- Ability to manage various projects at once in an ever-changing environment, while working well with and inspiring cross-functional teams
- Experience marketing to consumers across email, web, social, and other channels
- Strategic thinker that is a proactive self-starter and has the ability to work independently
- High degree of initiative with the ability to anticipate needs, make recommendations and take appropriate action
- Need a strong ability to set priorities, solve problems, and be resourceful under tight timelines
- A strong detail-oriented, creative and resourceful mindset
- Strong organizational and follow-up skills * Should be a good communicator, effective multi-tasker, have a solid work ethic and be passionate about his/her work
EDUCATION AND/OR WORK EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 5-7 years of relevant experience in UI/UX design with proven success
INDEED HIRE is partnering with Century Support Services!
Job Type: Full-time
- UX Design: 4 years
- Adobe and/or HubSpot: 4 years